Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tick tock tick tock.....

I have stopped blogging ever since I started flying and now after a year plus I decided to start blogging again for whatever reason I don't really know..Whether or not I will have any readers I will still blog.

So what's the latest update?
I just got back from Melbourne last two weeks,not for work but for leisure.It was great.I was not really in a good mood during the trip,pms I guess and probably because I missed someone so badly wishing that he were there with me,all the time.Went there with mummy,auntie nancy and my sister.Visited Puffin' Billy,wine yards,Williams Town,Sovereign Hill Balarrat,Queen Victoria Market,Chaple Street and the city itself.

We were procrastinating whether to go Great Ocean Road  but ended up didn't coz we all agree that it is only nice if we drive there.I definitely going back there again.I love the place!Is just a matter of time either work or leisure or both.I'm not going to blog much about the trip but I did upload the pictures taken at facebook so enjoy!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=215342&id=675957593&l=0c63b49872

So what's up with my life during the time when I'm not blogging?
Hmmm...where do I start?well busy busy but not really busy but tiring I guess.Flying point to point,sometimes have to work more than 14 hours a day,flight delays,nasty demanding passengers to handle and so on.But I still manage to go parties,clubs and meeting a lot of new friends for the 1st half of the year and I'll never forget that I met the most important person in my life now on the 2nd half of the year,my boyfriend my Bi my Mr.Lum Wai Fong =P


The best thing that ever happened in my life.Other than that everything that happened I believe it happens for a reason either good or bad.

That's all for now.

Signing off,
JeSsC.

No comments:

Post a Comment