Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It was awesome!

Shop!Shop!Shop!Till I really dropped.If I stay there any longer I think I will sell my car,used up my credit card limit and withdraw all my savings and just to shop.

Angel : Are you CRAZY?!

Devil : Why not?

Me : *after a few seconds of consideration* Of course NOT!

*puffff... the devil disappeared and angel left with a wide grin*

Yeah...that was me when I went Bangkok with my mum for 3 days 2 nights.Initially I planned to go alone but mum don't allow.The sad side is I'm being controlled and the bright side is I won't be announced bankrupt at the age of 22 years.

Went there with one luggage bag,came bag with two and I still got two extra shopping bag I brought just in case that is not used.So that's why....it's not enough!I need to buy more!But too little time...sigh

Plan plan plan...this time planning to go with my love so that I won't have to carry my handbags and shopping bags.Cant wait till September...

With lots of love,
JeSsC.

No comments:

Post a Comment