Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Its a self-advisory post v1.

Misery never seems to even think of breaking up with me after a few attempts of me trying to, till a state where one of my friend even asked me when she can get my reply saying that 'I'm good' in a delightful way when she asked 'How are you?'. Well I wished my dear.

After a number of rejections, controversies and misconceptions happened for the past few months, well not that I've never been misconceived before but lately it got worst. I know I'm responsible for my actions that took them that way but I am just being myself, expressing what I feel and doing what I feel like doing as long as I know where my limit is.

I somehow realized as the world evolves we no longer live for ourselves, we live to impress people, to impose ourselves to be what and how people would like us to be. Is this how it should be? And what if you don't? With the technology and the power of social networks these days, within seconds you could be down to nothing or you suddenly become famous either in a good way or bad.

As much as you don't want to care somehow it will still effect you. So how? Lock yourself up, stay at home and not see anyone? NO! Just be yourself. If they can't accept you for who you are, what for you hold on to them. Just smile and spend the rest of the day being yourself without feeling guilty to yourself. :)

Disclaimer : This post is not about anyone. Don't perasan and think this post is about you. #justsaying

~JeSsC~

No comments:

Post a Comment